Bookmark and Share

Monday, March 7, 2011

Lonely, I know it very, very well...

Lonely, I know it very, very well...

Well, it's been about 9 months since I've written much, and it's been by design.  I'll share more about the timing at another time.  At the end of the summer of 2009 (August), we purchased another video camera, having the desire to blog through means of video. 

Well, here is my first 'Vlog' (video blog).  It's very important to my relationship with God, that I be as honest, open and willing as possible, with every aspect of my life.  My prayer for you is that you find some value as I journal my relationship with God, but I must confess, everything I do is for myself and my relationship with God...  My full intentions are to continue being real, honest and naked (of course, since it's a video, I promise to keep my clothes on, haha).  If there is any light in me, I am fully persuaded that the light does its own evangelizing.  Please enjoy and feel free to dialogue, make comments, or ask questions.  My intention is not to lord over you, telling you how you should live, but rather, I am reporting where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

God loves me's Fan Box

God loves me on Facebook