Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Total Surrender 'Contract'

Dear Lord, I surrender to You:
My will, mind and emotions, my body, my future plans, hopes and dreams. I give You my home, my marriage, my mate, my children, my geographical location, my recreation and entertainment, and my career. I surrender to You my past successes and my past failures, my habits, my finances, my problems, my time, my integrity and character, my attitudes, my business conduct & relationships, my Christian walk and my response to authority.


Lord, I further surrender to You the following “rights”:



  • My right to possessions,

  • My right to a good reputation,

  • My right to have acceptance,

  • My right to have pleasant circumstances,

  • My right to presume on the will of God,

  • My right to life itself,
  • My right to beauty or strength,

  • My right to have friendships,

  • My right to be heard,

  • My right to take up offense,

  • My right to avoid reaping from what I sow,

  • My right to be right,

  • My right to see results,

  • My right to ___________________________

  • My right to ___________________________

  • My right to ___________________________

  • My right to ___________________________
Dear Lord, I give You permission to do anything You wish to me, with me, in me or through me. I claimed the above items once as mine. Now they belong to You and are under Your control. You can do anything You please with them. I willingly make this commitment in the name and authority of the Lord Jesus Christ, and I recognize that this is an agreement with You that can never be broken. Now that I have surrendered ownership of my life to You, You will never give it back to me.In Your name, Amen


Signature _________________________ Date _______

A friend and brother gave me the above "Contract", probably ten years ago, while we were ministering somewhere. Hope you are blessed with it.

What we have seen and heard we proclaim to you also, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ. But if we walk in the light as He Himself is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin.

I am,
David
http://restorationhouse.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

God loves me's Fan Box

God loves me on Facebook